Nowadays, soft lasers play an important role in the treatment of dermatological diseases. Skin diseases that have made patients' lives bitter for many years have also become curable in a short time.
The special dermatological treatments provided by Safe Laser are extremely effective and can be used safely-without the use of goggles for all ages.
accelerates the healing of skin diseases– inflammation, hyperpigmentation, melasma, herpes, eczema, shingles, psoriasis
–It relieves itching and pain.
It effectively supports the healing of limb ulcers caused by difficult-to-heal wounds, bedsores and diabetes.Laser therapy also stimulates the production of fibroblasts, which are necessary building blocks for collagen production. Collagen is the essential protein that is essential for the regeneration of old tissues and the healing of damaged tissues. Due to its collagen production-enhancing effect, laser therapy is extremely effective in treating open wounds and burns.
It promotes tissue regeneration (without scarring) in case of epithelial injuries and abrasions.
- It reduces the formation of excessive scar tissue after cuts, burns and surgeries, as it improves the blood supply to the injured area, promotes effective removal of waste products, and therefore
speeds up the healing process. Faster healing always results in less scar tissue formation.
- Soft-laser therapy significantly promotes the formation of new capillaries (tiny blood vessels) in damaged tissues. Increasing the amount of healthy capillaries results in sped up healing and regeneration processes-wounds heal faster and scar formation is reduced.
- For all three devices, the skin lesion is treated by contact with the skin.
- Laser in a given area (eg leg, surgical scar) from point to point.
- Regardless of skin problem, daily use is recommended, with a point treatment time of 3-5 minutes. (The duration of treatment depends on the severity of the disease. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.)